So, um, babies come with lots of paper. Everyone warns you about all the “stuff”, but no one mentions all the PAPER they bring with them!
I’ve set up a few folders since E’s arrival, to help corral all the paper that keeps on coming since she joined us. The folders are labeled with these categories:
- Articles (I’ve been ripping out magazine articles since I found out I was pregnant.)
- Daily Tracker (We track her feedings and diapers each day.)
- Insurance (For all of the coverage notifications after doctor visits.)
- Legal Documents (Birth Certificate, Social Security, etc.)
- Medical Records (From the hospital and her pediatrician.)
- Registries (We’re keeping a record of everything we registered for and received.)
What other file categories will we need?